Comparison: Staying Off-K Vs Hostel
On today’s post our basis for comparison would be my school ABU ZARIA, Nigeria, hopefully it applies to the rest of the schools, unfortunately private universities don’t have these options so you’re exempted.
So let’s get the characteristics
- Reapply Yearly,
- Within School,
- Free Facilities
- Always Be Informed About School Activities
- Low Cost Of Living
- Meet People
- Time Saving From Walking
- Less Visiting
- Maybe Curfew.
STAYING OFF – K
- Variety of choices of living
- No rules
- Lots of responsibilities
- No quick borrowing if you’re stuck
- Less or more distractions depending on your type of person
- You can retain your house based on choice
- Neatness to your preference
So I’m going to let you be the judge of this post and see what works for you and you’re willing to take and I hope you make a good decision.
|Free Facilities like light and water||NO||YES|
|Cost of living||HIGH||LOW|
|Distance from school||LONG||SHORT|