Comparison:Should You Take Your CAR To College Or Not
Bringing a car to university could be all fancy and stuff and all that but have you really weighed the both sides? Well on this post (Comparison:Should You Take Your CAR To College Or Not) were going to help your judgement as a Nigerian undergraduate whether staying in OR off campus.
For this post the expectation is that you already have a functioning car at your disposal so let’s look at the characteristics of each side.
Bringing your car to school
- Makes you look flashy
- Gets you to places in time
- Saves you a lot of walking around especially if you live off campus.
- You can move around at any time you please
- Risk of loosing it, lack of security : due to your busy schedule as a student you wouldn’t have all the time to babysit your car and stuff.
- More responsibility like washing n repairs
- Could get caught up in traffic
- Is there a parking space for you?
- You become the uber friend if you know what I mean.
- Inconveniencing your family if you’re not bouyant enough.
Not bringing your car
- You associate more with people and students
- Little exercise kinda from walking
- You don’t seem so proud n what not
- Well you’re not mobile
- You’ll spend a lot of time walking and talking public transport
- Your movement is reduced to taxi curfew
In conclusion,were going to be judging based on :
It all depends on you now, what you want to get from having a car or not because if you think about it critically you need to socialize and having a car kinda0 sets you away from your peers I mean.
But like I said weigh the post personally n see what you can and can’t take.
Have a nice day, thanks for reading…
PS:i dont have a car in school