On todays feature on Beauty tips were talking about hairstyles for 2017 To early 2018.
We cant ignore the nigerian-african tradition to always make christmas or new year hair ,whether coincidentally or not girls wonna always shine out..
2017 came with a lot of beautiful hair trends and of course braids never leave the picture ,if youre indecisive about what look to rock this November till the end of 2017 ,Here are some looks to rock this 2017.
TOP TEN HAIRSTYLES TO ROCK THIS 2017 DECEMBER
The BOB of life
Bob haircuts are classic, stylish, and versatile. Not only are they consistently on trend, but they transition perfectly from season to season, adopt slight changes with the greatest of ease, and can be styled in a variety of ways. Best of all, there is a type of bob to suit every face shape.
There are many variations of this haircut, including:
- An angled bob, which is usually blunt and cut above the shoulders. It may be slightly longer at the jaw and shorter at the nape.
- An inverted bob is a trendier version of the cut. The back is tapered and stacked while the front is longer with more fullness on top.
- A layered bob can be any length, but looks especially chic when it is cut to the chin. This offers lots of volume and movement.
- A shoulder bob is chic, stylish, and has plenty of versatility. Long, face-framing bangs are a wonderful addition to this textured style.
Each one of these haircuts can be tailored to suit a multitude of special occasions. Curled or flipped out, the bob becomes an elegant look for a big event. Worn loose, clipped back, or with a headband, it is great for everyday wear.
Hope you pick one that suits your face..
2)The Big Chop off
Short and sexy low haircuts have taken over our social media timelines. From the creative and detailed designs, to the added cultural adornments, to the quiet power of a simple caesar cut, we are literally obsessed and can’t get enough of this low maintenance look!
However, wearing a caesar or low cut doesn’t mean you should completely forgo a daily routine. Here are four things to keep in mind if you’re living the “short hair, don’t care” life.
plus this is perfect for low budgets.
3) The Curly Human Hair
Nothing to say about this look,this could be called the big girls look and is certainly not low budget.
4) The short fringe
5) Bantu knots/Straw Coils
7) Multi Crotchet
8) The Fat Afro
9)The Beyonce Look
10) The Mega Trend This 2017 THE AFRICAN BEADED BRAIDS
Drop your comments and tell me what hairstyle youre rocking this 2017 christmas. For me its certainly number 6..remember pick a style that suits your face..
also read :New Hair Trend Alert!Koboko Hairstyle Ti Take Over!! How To Make Koboko Style